Make every little girl’s dream come true with this easy to build doll house that will fulfill big imaginations.
You will need:
- 1 x White Plain Hardboard – 850 (L) x 600mm (W) (Back)
- 1 x White Melamine – 600mm (L) x 300mm (W) (Bottom)
- 2 x White Melamine – 650mm (L) x 250mm (W) (Sides)
- 2 x White Melamine – 568mm (L) x 250mm (W) (Inners)
- 2 x White Melamine – 300mm (L) x 250mm (W) (Divider)
- 1 x White Melamine – 250mm (L) x 250mm (W) (Divider)
- 2 x White Melamine – 360mm (L) x 300mm (W) (Roof)
- Tape Measure
- 3mm drill bit
- Possi drive
- Screw cover caps
- 6/40 chipboard screws/li>
- 25mm nails
- Fast set glue
Step by Step Instructions:
Get your wood cut to size to size at your nearest Timbercity. Note that the sides and the roof pieces need a 15° angle cut on one edge, as seen in the video.
Measure sides to match height of dividers.
Pre-drill sides and dividers. Note that the spacing between dividers must be even.
Line up all your pieces before drilling
Fix sides to the bottom piece, followed by dividers and then the inners.
Align the angled sides and the roof pieces to check the positioning, then pre-drill the roof pieces.
Stick on the screw cap covers.
Before attaching the roof, join the two roof panels with fast set glue.
Fit roof onto the house structure, using the backboard as a guide.
Nail in the back board.
And you’re done!