If you are looking for a career opportunity to join an expanding, customer-focused organization, take the first step toward a new career by exploring the current opportunities at SteinBuild.
Timbercity is a division of SteinBuild and is proud to be a member of the JD Group of companies. If you don’t see a position that interests you, click here to let us know how you can make a difference at Timbercity.
Alternatively, email your CV.
- Ensure the store is sufficiently stocked according to Kerridge reports.
- Stock purchases are completed on the purchasing systems and in accordance with model stocks.
- Stock orders are actioned against preferred or alternate Supplier listings.
- Maintain a regular call Cycle with supplier Representatives.
- Discontinued line items and superceded products are actioned as per Inward Logistics Manual.
- Negotiating with Suppliers on new product ranges and their implementation.
- Ensure necessary reports are actioned daily, weekly and monthly as per Inward Logistics Manual.
- Maintenance of manual price list.
- Interaction with Internal Sales Representatives.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Related qualification advantageous
- At least four year’s Buying experience in Retail and Construction Industry
- Accuracy, Good interpersonal skills, Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Email), Good numerical ability , Customer focused , Negotiation Skills , Information Monitoring , Analytical skills ,Product knowledge ,Administrative and Organizational skills and Knowledge of Kerridge System
- *Honesty and integrity; *Valuing diversity; *Responsibility and Accountability to customers;*Urgency and energy; *Performance Culture
Please e-mail internal application form and / or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax: 087 237 2092
Closing date: 02 August 2017
Position Reference Number: REQ01492
Notes: Please quote the above position reference number on all correspondence relating to this position. STEINBUILD reserves the right not to fill all vacancies and appointments will be made in support of the Group’s employment equity strategy. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed applicants. Should you not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.